Re: Can't save households to library and more!

by omk358

Original Post

Can't save households to library and more!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hi!

I have this problem for about 2 days. I make sims just for fun and to share to the gallery (and making videos) but when I'm done and save the household to my library they are nowhere. I can find them in manage households but I can't see them in the library.
In my lilbrary I can only see the downloaded households and 2 families I made a few days ago. The second issue is that my shared households disappeared from my page and I deleted them and shared again they didn't show up.

I had custom content until yesterday, I deleted them (and it didn't solve the problem) and reinstalled the game. I still have these problems (and now all my sims are bald and naked lol).

Please give me some advice.
Message 1 of 9 (2,499 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Similar to what I was going through the other day. When you open the gallery on the left hand side there is a small button with three dots on it that says "advanced" click on that and select "include custom content." From the sounds of it that may solve the problem although if you deleted your mods they'll still be bald and naked Wink

Message 2 of 9 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks! That solved my nr.1 problem. ^^ But still can't share stuff to the gallery properly. When I share a household I can see the downloads and likes in the feed but there is still nothing on my page/catalog. :/
Message 3 of 9 (2,481 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You have to do the same steps all over again to see the custom content in your catalog page too. I know, it's very annoying. I'm not sure why they felt it was necessary to make so many extra steps with something that worked just fine before they messed with it. I posted some pretty blunt feedback about it the other day. That little wrench icon they have on things with custom content would have been sufficient :/

Message 4 of 9 (2,475 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did the same in the catalog but nothing happened. Still the same but thanks for your help Standard smile.
And I would appreciate if an admin could help me/us. You know maybe if I change the title to something more interesting like 'flying cows invaded my town'... Tongue out
So annoying.. 😒😒😒
Message 5 of 9 (2,470 Views)

★ Novice

For some reason I do not seem to have this option under the advanced tab. I only get 1sim, 2sim etc, same for lots. There is no cc button or option. I have reinstalled the game and it is fully updated. Any help will be much appreciated. Also I am unable to connect online through the game settings. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance.

Message 6 of 9 (2,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

The option is one there if you're online, so not being online is probably your issue.

What happens when you try to go online through the game settings ? Is Origin online ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (2,416 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! Thanks for the reply. Yes Origin is on line. The game is even updated via Origin on line. However, while in the game if I try to go on line it starts and then hangs up.

Message 8 of 9 (2,412 Views)

Hero

Check if your firewall/antivirus are blocking off the connection then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (2,410 Views)