Re: Can't resurrect my sim

by crinrict

Original Post

Can't resurrect my sim

★★★ Newbie

My sim died right after I came back from CAS, I checked from what he died and it was from laughter. I have been trying to resurrect him with the Book of Life and Ambrosia but both haven't worked. Everytime I try to resurrect him, it shows me that he is being resurrected but then it doesn't work and he does the action like he's being reset. I really want to resurrect him. I have also tried some cheats like Remove trait. I don't know what else to do.. 

Message 1 of 4 (431 Views)

Hero
But you got the actual interaction ?

Cause for book of life this is still open: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Ghost-cannot-restore-life-via-the-book-of-life/m-p/690563...

Was your Sim a Vampire ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, he was a vampire, but I still should be able to resurrect him with Ambrosia. 

Message 3 of 4 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There have been a few people reporting that resurrecting on vampires doesn't work but no one has made a specific bug thread for that yet.

Would you be so kind to report that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

It might be connected to the issue where they can't be cured either.

Make sure to note that he was a vampire.

If you have any lastexception files, please add those to your post.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)