Re: Can't remove slider even without the mod in my game

by KateLemonTea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't remove slider even without the mod in my game

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having an issue with redheadsims' heels slider. When I imported a saved sim from my library that is using that slider, I can't slide down anymore. Only up. So now my sim is levitating.

I removed the heels slider, but the saved sim is still levitating above the ground even without any mods. 

Does anyone know what I can do to get my sim back to normal? Do I need to change the script or do I have to reinstall the game (I already repaired it, but it didn't work)

Message 1 of 5 (1,115 Views)

Accepted Solution

@KateLemonTea  What happens if you reimport that sim but without the slider installed?  It's possible the slider no longer works properly.

If you want to save this particular sim, try taking them into CAS and imposing the library copy on top of them.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,108 Views)

All Replies

@KateLemonTea  What happens if you reimport that sim but without the slider installed?  It's possible the slider no longer works properly.

If you want to save this particular sim, try taking them into CAS and imposing the library copy on top of them.

Message 2 of 5 (1,109 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Hello, thank you for the response. I don't really know what you mean with library copy?
Message 3 of 5 (1,092 Views)

@KateLemonTea  You said you imported a saved sim from your library.  That saved sim is what I meant: what happens if you take the affected sim into CAS, then essentially replace that sim with the copy from the library?  When you're in CAS, you should be able to open your library and replace the existing sim with the saved version.

If you don't like the effects, you can quit without saving.

Message 4 of 5 (1,080 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Oh okay, thank you. I fixed the issue. (I had a backup of the same sim)
Message 5 of 5 (1,077 Views)