Re: Can't register for Sims 3 community

by moomoodj1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't register for Sims 3 community

★ Novice

So one day I wanted to download some custom content from the exchange page. I clicked download into my game and then it took me to another page saying that I didn't have a Sims 3 community account. I put in my information and then my origin email, but it then refreshes and asks for my password and wont let me create an account for Sims community. This is really upsetting because I'm limited to how I can "play my game" I guess you could say. I would really like some help in figuring this out, I tried going to the Origin help page and talking to a live EA helper but I cant find any link to that. I would love it for any thoughts. Thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (913 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (931 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (932 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, where in the hell did the live chat go? Frown they were always so helpful with everything what will I do now Frown I can't set up an account on the sims3 community when I hit submit it just refreshes the page and it's so annoying!!!! I really want to buy Roaring heights and the boardwalk as well as some extra hair styles Frown

Message 3 of 9 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too. I use my brothers origin account and when i tried to register for TS3 community it just refreshed the page. I was like "Waaaaatt?!?!?!"

Message 4 of 9 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

:mansad:I had a similar problem. I got past the origin log in part but it wont let me continue on from the registration for the Sims3 Community part. Its so frustrating and i cant connect to the live chat to find out whats going on. Boo!

Message 5 of 9 (757 Views)

Hero (Retired)

try using a different browser if your using safari or chrome try internet explorer and use the same email and password as your origin account

now  to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 6 of 9 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same its so annoying

Message 7 of 9 (644 Views)

Hero (Retired)

did you try clear the internet cache and or switching browsers if using safari,opera or chrome try IE or firefox

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 8 of 9 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This worked for me thank u so much now I can enjoy my game <3

Edited by EA_Mai: please, don't post in all caps. It is considered shouting and it's against the forum rules. Thanks!

Message 9 of 9 (495 Views)