Can't purchase Realm of Magic

by Queani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't purchase Realm of Magic

★★★ Newbie

I can't purchase the new Game Pack, TS4: Realm of Magic. In fact, I can't even find it on Origin. Usually the game releases at midnight on the release date, so I waited until midnight as per usual, and I still don't even see it on Origin's desktop app. So after closing the program and reopening it a few times, I decided to see if it was even available for purchase yet by searching for it on Google. It brought me to ea.com and gave me the option to "Buy Now." After clicking this option, it redirected me to buy TS4 Deluxe edition.

I see people on twitch playing the game, so it looks like it's available. Is the game just not out yet? Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 23 (2,547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Can't purchase Realm of Magic

★★★ Novice
@Queani
Game packs become available and listed on the Origin store at around 9:30AM PT / 18:30 CET / 17:30 BT.

View in thread

Message 2 of 23 (2,514 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@Queani
Game packs become available and listed on the Origin store at around 9:30AM PT / 18:30 CET / 17:30 BT.
Message 2 of 23 (2,515 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nope, not showing a way to buy.

Message 3 of 23 (2,457 Views)

Hero
@CloeGreen You need to wait until later today (see times given above)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (2,455 Views)

Re: Can't purchase Realm of Magic

★★ Novice

Same here I have been waiting since midnight. Wish there was more info on it especially since it was supposed to be today.

Message 5 of 23 (2,369 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No Realm of Magic to buy on Origin for me either.

Message 6 of 23 (2,275 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly I was waiting for it too. I even fell asleep waiting for midnight to roll over.I don't see why we weren't given a pre-order option like we were with Island Living.

Message 7 of 23 (2,222 Views)

★ Novice

Are you playing yet? It still isn’t listed for purchase when I start the game up. 

Message 8 of 23 (2,156 Views)

★ Novice

It is 943am and still no Realm of Magic. I’m dying! 

Message 9 of 23 (2,152 Views)

★ Novice

I just looked and apparently it’s coming out in 2 hours and 10 mins there’s a countdown. https://simscommunity.info/2019/09/02/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic/

Message 10 of 23 (2,043 Views)