Re: Can't play with any household!

by Abigel2006

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play with any household!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

I just came across this problem that I can't play with any household. Cas works fine but when I go to manage worlds I can't play

First it let me enter live mode but I couldn't use any cheats and I looked it up and saw that some only work in live mode so I went into live mode and didn't see my sims icon's. So I quit the game and repaired it in origin. 

I do use mods and cc the only mods I use are up to date because I checked and I use hairs and stuff but cas is fine so... idk

And so I decided to download Mod Id conflict detector, I deleted all the files that it said were bad, I also deleted the localthumbcache file.

Please help asap! Any help is appriceated! English is not my first language so please ignore that.

I managed to take a screenshot but it's not a 100% like in irl it was flashing, like the loading symbol then bright blue.

Message 1 of 3 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Abigel2006 Although not blue, could be this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/MOD-RELATED-Sims-disappeared-from-household-Blue-flash...

Do you maybe have a backup you could try ? Remove all mods and test of any of the backups still load.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Abigel2006 Although not blue, could be this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/MOD-RELATED-Sims-disappeared-from-household-Blue-flash...

Do you maybe have a backup you could try ? Remove all mods and test of any of the backups still load.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Hey, I fixed it I had to remove all the tray and save files from yesterday and even 2 days before.
Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)