Re: Can’t play residential houses

by TrineSM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t play residential houses

★★ Novice

i can’t walk into the The residential houses, it days that i Can rent it, but the walls just stay up and my sim just keeps spawning at the ski lift. Has anyone else had this problem and Can Antons help me solve it? I have troede to save a new file with the same family, but i doesn’t work...

Message 1 of 9 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@crinrict Oh now it suddenly worked, i repaired the game in Origin. But thank you so much for your help, it was very kind of you to help Wink

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (283 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@TrineSM Did you rent it from the travel menu or just travel there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrictI just traveled.... where is the travel menu ?

Message 3 of 9 (362 Views)

Hero
@TrineSM On the phone.

You need to take a vacation, this will allow you to rent that lot and then you can stay on there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (349 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Seems weird, i thought that was What i did, but i Will try again - thanks
Message 5 of 9 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TrineSM Were you asked how long you want to stay there ? That should usually make the home usable.

If you just click M or travel from the phone, you're basically visiting the rental lot and you can't enter (just like if you visit someone elses home where you need to knock first to be allowed in)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrictI have done as you say, but i can't click on the house anywhere, not on the door, i can sit on a bench on the terrace, but i'm not allowed to play on the check table on the terrace... but i can't knock on doors or anything. But if i go to build, i can se the inside of the building... and no i was not asked how long i wanted to stay there

Message 7 of 9 (314 Views)

Hero
@TrineSM Are you using any mods/cc ?

Can you post a picture of which option you're using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (294 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Oh now it suddenly worked, i repaired the game in Origin. But thank you so much for your help, it was very kind of you to help Wink
Message 9 of 9 (284 Views)