Re: Can´t play my households sism 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can´t play my households sism 4

★★★★★ Newbie

Can´t play any of my households on Sims 4. I can get into the game fine, I can get into buildmode and build just fine but when I try to play I can´t. The screen will load and it will show me the house but I cant do anything, theres nothing at the bottom of the screen. The play, pause button are gone theres nothing at the bottom. The top of the screen has everything except for the up and down arrows but it does not matter because I can´t click on anything. I can´t even exit from the game on live mode it won´t let me do anything!!! I tried to repair it on Origin but right when the repair is finalizing the main game it says theres an error! It all happened after the new update before the Pets pack came out. It was completly fine before that! Its been 2 weeks and I can´t play! If I can´t fix it I want my money back!

Message 1 of 4 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

This is Mod related.

Please remove your Mods and CC. Look for updates where you got it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (709 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

This is Mod related.

Please remove your Mods and CC. Look for updates where you got it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (710 Views)

★ Novice
that's a problem I have 886 cc and I cant really do that because I have a lot of mods
Message 3 of 4 (566 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Removing them is easy just move the entire mods folder to somewhere else or rename it. The game will create a new one.

Message 4 of 4 (551 Views)