Can't play Sims 4 due to Origin thinking my installed game is "game time"

by Roxierra123

Original Post

Can't play Sims 4 due to Origin thinking my installed game is "game time"

★ Novice

I got The Sims 4 for my birthday yesterday, and tried to install it yesterday. My Origin thinks the full game is the "Game Time" version. Here is why:

Back in January, when I saw I could play Sims 4 for free through game time, I decided to try it out and installed it. I only played two hours, but I really enjoyed it. When the time expired, I never went back to it or do the special offer.

So, now we come to today, when I decided to install the disk version I got for my birthday. Origin never prompted me to put in the CD key I have, and began installing without it. I knew something was wrong, so I checked at the bottom of my Origin app, seeing that Origin was seemingly reinstalling game time again. I let it continue, hoping it would fix to the proper format.....but it didn't. Instead, it said that the time had expired, which I already knew was the case.

I don't want game time, nor do I want to have to buy the full game all over again. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: Can't play Sims 4 due to Origin thinking my installed game is "game tim

Hero

Did you try just redeeming the code on Origin where it says activate a game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)