Re: Can’t manage my sim while away with other sim

by kreatora

Original Post

Can’t manage my sim while away with other sim

★★★★ Novice

I can’t manage my sim while away with other sim. This problem started after a while from the last update and I tried everything including resetting the sim, relaunching the game and repairing and relaunching the game from Origin but nothing works.

Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@xXGamingKiddoXx l

Find in the portrait of a sim who is at home the option "take care of yourself" and click on it. Unfortunately, this does not apply to toddlers. For toddlers, you have to choose there option "send to the nursery" before you leave the house.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for ur reply.

I know that toddlers can’t be managed while away with other sim except the independent toddlers. Currently I don’t have a toddler in my household only child and teens, but the problem now seems to expand >.> what’s going EA?

The only sim who has the manage option just came from work! Seriously what’s going on?!!!

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. This happens without and with mods, so I consider it's unrelated to mods.

She has had this ever since of being a child and now she is a teenager and it still happens.

Basically what happened the two sim at the left got together, the child (now teen) was from the previous marriage and moved in to the new household along with the father and two other babies (which are now toddlers and they got the icon appearing).

I've now tried to reset sim, moved her out from the house and moved back in with by simply asking to move in, and still the icon remains missing.

The needs (or what they are called in english as I play in finnish) continue to go negative until I go back to the lot where the person is and often need to "fix it" with by boosting them to be happy.

a3fdff301badddd49d22769eae16d39f.png

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)