Can't login in the Sims 3

by Qubrisek

Original Post

Can't login in the Sims 3

★ Novice

I bought my copy in humbleOriginBundle and succesfully registrated this on thesims3.com. I have my game on origin, everything is fine BUT: when i open my game and i'm trying to log in to the sims 3 society on my origin account, game show me up a window to registrate my copy of the sims to have a full acces. Its weird, i had registrated my key already on sims 3 site. Can you help me ?

Message 1 of 6 (138 Views)

Re: Can't login in the Sims 3

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you post a picture of that Window ? To do so, upload the picture to a third party image sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have a problem in sims 3, i also got it from humble bundle, I already updated my sims 3 with 1.55 update (like 5times already).
when I started to play, I will say "needs to update to log in"

HELP!!!

Message 3 of 6 (116 Views)

Hero

Does it say 1.55 in the launcher ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (108 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you guys for your interesting with my problem, but the problem solved itself. I dont know how, but it works properly. Maybe some problems wits EA servers or somethink like that. Cheers!

Message 5 of 6 (103 Views)

Hero

Great to hear.

Could you please accept your post as solution so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (99 Views)