Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't log into the Sims 3 Game Launcher

by maliklove

Original Post

Re: Can't log into the Sims 3 Game Launcher

★★★ Newbie

I have just gotten the Sims 3 and I bought something from the sims store and it will not let me download it nor login 

Message 41 of 69 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem I'm just stuck at that screen in an endless loop, its so annoying

Message 42 of 69 (1,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Don't mean to bump this thread, but I use a Mac and thought it'd be helpful to mention what solved this issue for myself. Since I don't have IE, I instead deleted browser history on Safari. I don't know if that solved my problem because I went to Chrome -the browser I currently use- and reset the settings and cleared its history. One of those worked, but I am assuming it was resetting everything in Chrome because I had cleared my browser data to no avail earlier. I didn't like having to do that, but that might've helped.

The incorrect password error occurred on my PC too, so I'm hoping I don't have to go digging for solutions a second time. (unless it gives me this error again here on my Mac)

Message 43 of 69 (1,226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much!!! It has finally worked through the Launcher. I hope it works complety now! Thank you so much!

Message 44 of 69 (1,199 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

It's still going on in 2017!!!!!! >Frown

Message 45 of 69 (1,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice

did help thanks!

Message 46 of 69 (1,076 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I know it's been a while since this thread happened, but I just needed to say thank you for your help. I just did this and it fixed everything with my launcher. I was pulling my hair out.
Message 47 of 69 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Don't know how to do that -_-

Message 48 of 69 (1,019 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wow it worked!!!!!! I have been trying to fix this problem for all day!!! x

Message 49 of 69 (836 Views)

★★★★ Novice

*sigh* I am having this problem.  I just spent the past hour trying everything suggested in this entire thread.  I bought a few things from the Store and those downloaded fine... then a little while later I went into my purchase history to download Dragon Valley and all of a sudden I can't log into the launcher.  This is insanely frustrating. >:-(

Message 50 of 69 (798 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help