Re: Can't log into the Sims 3 Game Launcher

by TytiannaBoo_03

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have just gotten the Sims 3 and I bought something from the sims store and it will not let me download it nor login 

Message 41 of 69 (2,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem I'm just stuck at that screen in an endless loop, its so annoying

Message 42 of 69 (2,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Don't mean to bump this thread, but I use a Mac and thought it'd be helpful to mention what solved this issue for myself. Since I don't have IE, I instead deleted browser history on Safari. I don't know if that solved my problem because I went to Chrome -the browser I currently use- and reset the settings and cleared its history. One of those worked, but I am assuming it was resetting everything in Chrome because I had cleared my browser data to no avail earlier. I didn't like having to do that, but that might've helped.

The incorrect password error occurred on my PC too, so I'm hoping I don't have to go digging for solutions a second time. (unless it gives me this error again here on my Mac)

Message 43 of 69 (2,514 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much!!! It has finally worked through the Launcher. I hope it works complety now! Thank you so much!

Message 44 of 69 (2,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still going on in 2017!!!!!! >Frown

Message 45 of 69 (2,443 Views)

★ Novice

did help thanks!

Message 46 of 69 (2,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know it's been a while since this thread happened, but I just needed to say thank you for your help. I just did this and it fixed everything with my launcher. I was pulling my hair out.
Message 47 of 69 (2,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't know how to do that -_-

Message 48 of 69 (2,307 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wow it worked!!!!!! I have been trying to fix this problem for all day!!! x

Message 49 of 69 (2,124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

*sigh* I am having this problem.  I just spent the past hour trying everything suggested in this entire thread.  I bought a few things from the Store and those downloaded fine... then a little while later I went into my purchase history to download Dragon Valley and all of a sudden I can't log into the launcher.  This is insanely frustrating. >:-(

Message 50 of 69 (2,084 Views)