Re: Can't log into the Sims 3 Game Launcher

by kevcmax

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

thanks, but that did not help either, the bots you recommended I should talk to could not help because after deleting everything the generically asked my do delete (re-install, reset etc.) the problem still persists.

Message 11 of 69 (8,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue too. Can't login, so can't access sims store either. You'd think an error like this would be EA's top priority since it cuts into their profits. Had 2 syntax errors when booting up the launcher, maybe that has something to do with it?

Message 12 of 69 (8,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just looked at the date of the last post. Confusedmileylol: Can't believe that this is still an issue after a year!

Message 13 of 69 (8,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I had your same problem then I read somewhere that there were two separate places to register.  i had not actually registered iwth the Sims community, only through EA and Origin.  Try hitting the "Create New Account".....I'm sure you tried this but just in case.

Message 14 of 69 (8,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you believe that after yet another year, this problem still persists? I've been having the same problem with my Sims 3 Launcher. NO PROBLEM whatsoever logging in on the thesims3.com, or even Origin. I never even got a response from support. Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

Message 15 of 69 (8,230 Views)

Hero

What country are you in ? 

Did you try the suggestions in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 69 (8,215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried all the suggestions in this thread, including talking to the EA chat help. This all started for me when I installed the new Origin update last week--- if only I hadn't done it!!!

Nothing has worked. I would really like to install my SIms 3 store stuff. I paid $$$ for the store stuff and for the Sims 3 game. This is very frustrating.

Message 17 of 69 (8,183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok I finally was able to fix it after talking to an extremely helpful EA advisor (I had to talk to two others before I got to him). Instead of just clearing Internet Explorer cookies, I had to completely reset IE and it worked. Here's what I did:

IE-> Tools->Internet options->Advanced tab-> Reset

Hope that helps somebody.

Message 18 of 69 (41,857 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh my goodness, thank you ElmaFatts!! IT WORKED!! I use the Edge Internet Explorer for Windows 10, and couldn't find Tools in it, so I went to IE (I still have it on my computer along with Chrome) and did the Reset, restarted my computer and IT WORKED!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Message 19 of 69 (8,172 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, can someone help?

Message 20 of 69 (8,147 Views)