Re: Can't load saves for Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Can't load saves for Sims 4

★ Novice

I cant load any of my saves for sims 4 since Wednesday, was working ok before that. 

when the game is launched it brings me straight to the create a sim area, and i get message saying that my saves has been made in newer version (yes newer version dont know how) and i should update my sims 4, however there is no updates showing available on origin, even when i just check for updates says game is up to date, have even run teh repair.. nada.. oh and i actually cant save any new games either .. brilliant way to spand 50 pounds....

P.S. already have spoken with someone  from helpdesk, did all the delete and reinstall things, no change what so ever.

Message 1 of 5 (293 Views)

Hero

Did you delete the savegames as well or just reinstall the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

that only fixes the new saves, I can save the new games, but doenst fix teh fact that i can't load the old ones due to reason i described earlier

Is it possible to get any help with that? cause when i spoke with customer service they couldnt help me said its a known issue and someone will look into it, would like to know when? 

Message 3 of 5 (273 Views)

★ Novice

Lovely, tryed deleting old saves and fine will not worry about loosing that time, started new game, saved.. game crashed and saves are not loading .. start again? this redicilous.. 

A response from someone would be nice as well...

Message 4 of 5 (215 Views)

Hero

AnswerHQ is a user help user platform so not all questions get answered and sometimes it takes time. 

----

Did you try if any of your backup work ? Those are the ones with the .verX in the end. You just need to remove the verX.

Also did you try if it affects every last save game or only a certain one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)