Re: Can´t load in to a household, send me back to the manage world screen

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Can´t load in to a household, send me back to the manage world screen

★★ Novice

Hi guys! 

I have had a lot of trouble with the game for a long time now, and i haven´t been able to play at all since the last huge update, 
I have tried everything, 
I have deleted all my mods and removed all my cc from the game folder, 
I have tried to reinstall the game twice, repaired it to many times, and it still won´t work. 
I have checked if it is my pc that causing all of it but its not, i have all things up to date, and the thing is i had no problem with the game what so ever before the huge November update and now my game either sends me an error message  and i have to relaunch it or i can´t go in to a household, it just send me back. 
if I hover over a base game household the image just glitches, 
I don´t know what to do... 

I had to remove all my save files of households i have made over the 383 hours i have been playing the game and it sucks, I'm so mad and frustrated because i have put in a lot of work and hours on a game I use to love so much and now I actually hate it, 

Can someone please help or give me some tips on what to do? 

Message 1 of 4 (202 Views)

@xXCaptainLily  Could you please post a screenshot of the error message you get?  Please also take a screenshot of the glitched image you see when hovering over a household.  And let me know whether this is in your existing saves or new ones as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)

★★ Novice

I think i figured it out but it took me a few hours of frustration, repairing and deleting all my save files and actually start over from zero for my game to work. 
and the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that all this happens due to the update. 
My game was working fine before that. 
but I can play now, but I need to do everything again..  

Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

@xXCaptainLily  If you still have your saves, even in the recycle bin, you can try reverting to a previous save instead of starting from scratch.  Use the manual method here:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (163 Views)