Re: Can't interact with certain objects

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Can't interact with certain objects

★★★ Newbie

When going to interact with objects like the drawing tablet or the camera the only option that comes up is "place in inventory" and when I try to use it from my inventory it only says "place in world". The camera seems to work and give me all the options most of the time but I haven't been able to use the drawing tablet from the stylist career is there a way to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (172 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@angiehope1101
I think you are using WW mod and It destroyed your game. The only solution is to eject the entire game folder from your Documents - but do not throw it away and keep it on the computer sereen! The game will create a new one, to which you will copy from the old game folder - folders Tray, saves and after you check your game - mods. Very carefully check the animations - there is this culprit.

There is way around. Save movie studio to library. Put it on some plot. Make a small room and save this recording table. This one will be work ,.
I don't work for EA

Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)