Re: Can't interact with Spa Yoga Instructor

by crinrict

Original Post

Can't interact with Spa Yoga Instructor

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,   I know this question has been asked but I am having a hard time understanding the nswers given.  I cannot interact with the Day Spa Yoga Instructor   I cannot take classes. I have tried to Repair the game using the Origin Repair Utility.  I  keep reading " click the Sims picture, then click the "i" button next to the "Play" button.  This confuses me.

I have tried to LEFT clicked the Sims picture, which takes me Into the game  selection screen.. but there is a Big round "Play" button. There is no "i" button next to this.  I even tried to Put the cursor next to the [play Button and  clicked the "i" key. That did not work. There is no "i" button.  

I have also tried to RIGHT click the Sims Picture which takes me to the origin repair button, along with other options... none of which is an "i" button. 

Was this subsequently changed? How do I  reach the  game pack selection screen that will allow me to run repair on individual game packs?

Sincerely,

Very very confused.

Message 1 of 6 (651 Views)

Hero
Doing a repair on main game should be enough. As I understand it, you've done that ?

What happens when you try to interact with the yoga instructor ? Do you not have any options or do they not do anything ? Do you have any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (635 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello, this is happening to me too and I do have mods. I've repaired the game, tried it without mods activated and nothing works.
Message 3 of 6 (609 Views)

Hero
Could you define nothing works ?

Do you not get any interactions or does does the class just not take place (which would be a known issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-SD-No-animation-playing-doing-yoga-class/td-p/648...)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (607 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem as the OP: Class starts, but I cannot interact in any way with the instructior. Not even when there's no class. I can't chose any interactions, period.

Message 5 of 6 (564 Views)

Hero

Hi @Beardedgeek72 is this happening on a vanilla game or do you have mods/cc installed ? There's currently a few issues with Yoga like the one I linked above. Do you have any game freezes as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (549 Views)