Re: Can't have more than one sim in steam room

by crinrict

Original Post

Can't have more than one sim in steam room

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Famous, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Parenthood, City Living, Get Together, Seasons, Laundry Day Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Jungle Adventure.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any interaction including getting more than one sim in the steam room. 
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I try any interaction that needs to have more than one sim in the steam room (example: woo-hoo) the sim that is outside simply cannot get in. 
What do you expect to see? Sim being able to interact with another inside the steam room. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried everything to fix this but nothing helps.

Message 1 of 9 (574 Views)

★★★★ Guide
That's strange. I've not seen this, and the last time I performed this woohoo type was a couple days ago in the game. Is there an object in the way? Are the objects put in with the moveobjects cheat? Perhaps that's causing the routing issue. IDK
Message 2 of 9 (570 Views)

Hero

Is it just this particular steam room or did you try others ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (566 Views)

★ Novice

Not really, it's just an empty hallway with doors that lead to steam rooms and there's a carpet on the hallway but that's about it.

Message 4 of 9 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Any room on the spa has this issue, not just a single one. Even walking in on the room with another sim inside is unavailable.

Message 5 of 9 (555 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Have you tried a premade spa from your Maxis library to see if this bug persists? I have just built a spa and don't have this problem.

Message 6 of 9 (549 Views)

Hero

Try a new spa and if you could also upload yours to the gallery, that'd be helpful.

Just post the name here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (545 Views)

Hero

Hi @ladybonkerss 

did you get a chance to upload your spa ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (514 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (495 Views)