Can't graft Death Flower

by LucianoMedice

Original Post

Re: Bug in plants of The Sims 4

Hero

Got your save.I'll get back t you after I tested.

The time jumping is a known issue you can post about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/WORK-IN-PROGRESS-Issues-with-time-Clock/td-p/509525...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 23 (386 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'll wait for you to test and come back for an answer, okay? Is there any forecast for you to test and return with a reply, please?

Message 12 of 23 (383 Views)

Hero

@LucianoMedice

testing atm and my suspicion is that the tree is still bugged from when it was an issue. Currently waiting on the tree to become harvestable so I can plant a new one and see if it works with that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 23 (379 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Did you see that the apple is like that, too? Will you plant a new one and then come back with an answer?
Message 14 of 23 (374 Views)

Hero

Seems to me those trees also never become harvestable. I bought a new seed packet and planted a new apple tree and that worked so I'm guessing you'll need to get rid of those threes (all but the cherry tree don't seem to work) and plant new ones. Those should work.

@LucianoMedice

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 23 (366 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Is there any easy way for me to get a pomegranate to plant? Is it sold in some packet of seed?
Message 16 of 23 (361 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
You told me to get rid of those 3. What plants were you referring to? Did you see any other plant with the graft problem or did not become harvestable?
Message 17 of 23 (360 Views)

Hero

Mostly all the trees you have. There's to pomegranate ones, one lemon tree and two apple trees. I think. You need to try yourself. The ones that don't give you a splice are bugged.

I think you need to graft apples with cherries for the pomegranate on. You have a cherry tree, apple can be found in the seed packet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 23 (358 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You said that pomegranate and apple are not bearing fruit to reap right? Only I remember already having harvested apples and lemons from these same plants that are on my batch, I just don't remember ever having harvested pomegranate, but apple I'm sure I've harvested from that same plant that is giving the graft problem... And now?

Message 19 of 23 (351 Views)

Hero

it's possible that they produce stuff but crafting doesn't work on them.

so get apples and plant a new one. then graft cherries on it to get another pomegranate delete the broken ones

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 23 (344 Views)