Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't graft Death Flower

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just put the Sim to get a cut of pomegranate and try to graft with an orchid, or vice versa
What happens when the bug occurs? Bug in animation of sim
What do you expect to see? Correction of bug in the next patch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello guys.

I've been having a bug in my game for some time now, but only now has it made any difference to me. I'm getting a cut of a pomegranate to graft with an orchid to have a dead flower plant, but when I make my Sim pick a cut from a pomegranate, no cut appears in your inventory, and when I do my graft a cut orchid into a pomegranate, my Sim tries to perform the action but does not complete the action and out of nowhere it appears with open arms as if I had reset it and the plant continues the way it was before. I would like an update that corrected this problem, please, ok? I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance! Standard smile 

Message 1 of 23 (1,564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug in plants of The Sims 4

Hero

@LucianoMedice

moved this to general issues cause while it was a bug that caused the issue for you, that bug has been fixed and you'll need to replace the trees to get rid of it.

Should be fine after that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 21 of 23 (1,809 Views)

All Replies

Hero

There were several issues with grafting that should all be fixed.

Could you try repairing your game ? Is it only happening with that combination or with all grafting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (1,551 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The game is already repaired, but it did not work at all. For now, I only noticed this problem with this combination, more specifically with the pomegranate, because with the orchid everything is normal, the problem is that I can not even take a cut of pomegranate nor graft another plant in the pomegranate.

Message 3 of 23 (1,543 Views)

Hero

I just tested this and don't have any issues at all.

What skill level does your Sim have ? Maybe there's something in the way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (1,529 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
My Sim is at level 10 gardening and there is nothing on the way, I even planted another pomegranate elsewhere in the lot and gave the same problem.
Message 5 of 23 (1,526 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ? If so, please zip the save (if you don't know which one, just zip the whole saves folder) and upload to some file sharing site like dropbox, box, mediafire, google drive .. and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 23 (1,519 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, of course, I can share the folder with you without problems, I just need a few minutes or hours to send it, okay? After everything is done, how do I send the private message with the upload link to you?

Message 7 of 23 (1,513 Views)

Hero

Go to my profile and click on the envelope next to my avatar: https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/166

There you can write me a PM.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (1,506 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm finishing sending my saved game folder. While I was uploading the file, I went to play a bit and noticed another problem of grafting of plants .. I tried to get an apple cut and got the same problem of pomegranate .. The cut does not appear in my inventory and I also can not graft another plant with the apple .. I did not see other plants, but if you had problems with the apple and with the pomegranate, then there must be more problems that I have not seen with other plants

Message 9 of 23 (1,499 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just sent you a private message with the upload link... Taking advantage, when you test my saved game, I also noticed another bug that I am facing... When I put the game at speed 3, time passes but sometimes the Sims do not do nothing, stand still as time goes by, and when I go back to speed 1, the game comes back a few hours, do you understand? Test my saved game with the problem of plants and try to put at speed 3 you will see the 2 bugs at the same time...

Message 10 of 23 (1,488 Views)