Re: Can't go online on the sims 4, can someone help?

by crinrict

Original Post

Can't go online on the sims 4, can someone help?

★★★ Newbie

Hi so basically i am trying to go online on the sims 4. My origin is connected but when i launch the game and try to go on gallery to access online stuff, it says online disabled. I have the old version on the sims 4 before everything got updated which is why I've had to download my sims 4 on to a new file called the legacy edition. i was wondering maybe thats why i can not go online or if i should still be able to access online? Can someone help me figure out how to do it?

Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)

Hero
@crakers10 Yes, with the legacy edition, there's no gallery.

Are you sure you need it ? Are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So you're saying legacy edition cant access it? and if I'm wrong how can u access it with legacy edition? an im on mac

Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)

Hero
@1ceysean Here's some info on the legacy: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/The-Sims-4-Legacy-Edition-thread/m-p/9795507

The legacy is frozen at a certain state so since it's not the same patch level, the online features were removed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)