Re: Can't go on Dates or propose?

by Feta_Cheese01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't go on Dates or propose?

★★ Novice

Sims reset when asked on a date, or asking to go on a date/propose.

Recently I tried to get my sims to go on a date together and when I clicked the option both of them reset, and T-posed for a moment. I've tried multiple times and nothing changes. This also happens when I tried to propose as well.

I do have Custom content.

I know basically the same question was answered before, but I don't have the vampire game pack.

Someone please help.

Message 1 of 5 (348 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I ended up using the 50/50 method on my sims CC and I found the file that was making this happen. It was called: <adult mod> for Sims 4 by deaderpool.

I deleted it and everything was fine. Also, something weird that I realised was when this file was in the game all icons for chat options wouldn't be there. I hope this helps anyone with the same option!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)

All Replies

@Feta_Cheese01  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (329 Views)

Hero
@Feta_Cheese01 Did you test if it works if you have no mods/cc installed ? A lot has been outdated with the latest patch.

Make sure to also delete the localthumbcache file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I made a test family and they were able to propose and go on a date. I also deleted the localthumbcache even though I don't know what that does.

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I ended up using the 50/50 method on my sims CC and I found the file that was making this happen. It was called: <adult mod> for Sims 4 by deaderpool.

I deleted it and everything was fine. Also, something weird that I realised was when this file was in the game all icons for chat options wouldn't be there. I hope this helps anyone with the same option!

Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)