Can't get sims to stay home

by ArtandLove115

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get sims to stay home

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello! Lately I've been doing the not-so-berry challenge by littlesimsie which means my mint sim is in the scientist career. Recently I added the love interest. She has her own job as an entertainer. She leaves before my mint sim for work. An hour later my mint sim leaves. I usually join her because its easier to get promoted and fun. Around like 11-2 the love interest randomly shows up. She has the message that she got paid and stuff but shes just skipped her entire day at work. I cant send her home either. The little house button that sends them home is greyed out since theyre on a work lot. I dont know what to do about it and I absolutely hate it when it happens. I had this happen with get famous too. Also im using legacy edition. 

Message 1 of 6 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get sims to stay home

Hero
@ArtandLove115 Sounds a bit like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-GF-Household-members-turn-up-to-set/td-p/7203001...

Does the love interest have a house key ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (646 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ArtandLove115 Sounds a bit like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-GF-Household-members-turn-up-to-set/td-p/7203001...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (647 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes she did when she wasnt living in the household. Im not currently at my computer, so when i have access again, I will try revoking it if i still can. I dont know if the option would still be there now that she lives in my household.
Message 3 of 6 (616 Views)

Hero
@ArtandLove115 It usually is. Let me know if revoking works. Please also click me too on that bug thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (609 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@ArtandLove115 I had the same problem and revoking the key worked for me. I just have to remember to revoke the key when moving a sim into the household or things go bonkers. It's still a bug, but easily rectified as long as you remember.
Message 5 of 6 (572 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks, 

If you're having this issue please visit the bug report thread shared by Crinrict earlier: 

@crinrict wrote:

Locking this thread. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (508 Views)