by kren_saesar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get promoted because my game doesn't have the skill in my Sims 4

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City, magic, laundry, season, fitness, together, island live
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims 4 don't have DLC that has baking skill and degree from university.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't get promotion without cheat
What do you expect to see? Help me to remove the requirement of promotion that I don't have in my Sims 4
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims can't  get promote because I don't have the DLC needed to get promotion. What should I do?

Message 1 of 5 (360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get promoted because my game doesn't have the skill in my Sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kren_saesar Have you tested without mods ? The culinary career shouldn't require any baking skill without mods installed.

Other no one could have fulfilled this before GTW came out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (298 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Open the cheat bar and put in this cheat: aspirations.complete_current_milestone

You can find many websites that have the full list of working cheats if you get stuck. That's often faster than asking in a forum where you have to wait for someone to see your problem and answer you.

By the way, that's not a bug. It's a feature.

Message 2 of 5 (354 Views)

★★ Apprentice

a feature that need to use cheat to play with it?

Message 3 of 5 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kren_saesar Have you tested without mods ? The culinary career shouldn't require any baking skill without mods installed.

Other no one could have fulfilled this before GTW came out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is caused by some of your mods. I play the Culinary career all the time and Baking is never a requirement for promotion and neither is a degree.

Message 5 of 5 (269 Views)