Re: Can't get in

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Can't get in

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University Island Living get famous seasons cats and dogs get to work nifty kniting realm of magic strangerville tiny living my first pet jungle adventure parenthood vampires bowling night glamour vintage movie hangout romantic garden outdoor retreat spa day cool kitchen stuff luxury party holiday celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I need you guys to help me be able to sign into Sims and play the game, not keep kicking me out
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I try to sign in to The Sims 4, within 3--4 minutes, it gives the message the Sims 4 cannot sign in right now or it will literary kick me out without doing anything. This has been going on for about 1-2 weeks now and I want to plays Sims but it won't let me get where you can sign in and play the game
What do you expect to see? The area where you sign in to play Sims, the page where they have all the expansion packs. Game Packs, and Stuff packs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. none

Ok like I said above, every time I try to sign in to Sims4 I either get that the Sims 4 cannot connect right now or something like that, or it will literary kick me out of it or it freezes on me. I've tried to play without the CC and it still does the same thing. Its been like this for 2-3 weeks now.

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

@swoopbonecrusher  Are you saying you can't sign into Origin, or to the Sims 4 Gallery?  Please post a screenshot of the error you get.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Getting into the game itself. I mean, I double click the icon on my main page when you log into your computer It takes forever to start loading the game, then from there, where it shows the Sims 4 logo before you get into where you click to play a game you already created, and it either freezes, kicks me out or it gives me a white screen. It never gets to where you get into your game let alone the gallery. I get no error message whatsoever. sometimes it will say, that the Sims cannot connect or something but it always keeps me from playing the game whatsoever

Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)

@swoopbonecrusher  Please try opening and signing into Origin, not Sims 4, and then click Play from within Origin.  If that doesn't work, right-click on the Sims 4 icon (again in your Origin library) and choose Repair, then try to play.

If that doesn't work either, disable Origin in-game: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option at the top.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)