Re: Can't find favourite couch in game

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

★★★ Guide

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:37466&categoryId=&scategoryId=1151...

By chance its not this store couch is it? That's the only one that came to mind when looking at the pics.

Message 11 of 18 (282 Views)

★★ Novice

No not that one. It has cushions on the back 

Message 12 of 18 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'll keep looking, I have 95% of the store.I'm sure I have it.Could it possibly be an expansion item and not a store item?

Message 13 of 18 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

couch

How about this one? I recolored the pillows so you could see it better

Edit: I just looked through the store and there isn't any couch that resembles the one you posted nor any that are deep blue all over unfortunately.

I own all expansions and stuff packs and I didn't see any that are deep blue.

Are you 100% sure its not CC that came with something you downloaded from the exchange?

sample

Here's a good example, this medieval bench I have is CC, but if you look in my couches next to the supernatural one,

the game marks it as store content.Could this be what's happening with the couch you're wanting? That its being mismarked?

Message 14 of 18 (272 Views)

★★ Novice

Definitely could be from a lot I downloaded and no longer have because of the reset. Never thought it was in an expansion because it had a store icon, but have scoured the store myself too. How exactly can they have items that aren’t from the store though? I’ve never understood that

Message 15 of 18 (262 Views)

Thanks for doing so much searching @graceymanors, you're having a lot more success than I could.

@Tempsqa97  Some custom content does come with a store icon, for whatever reason.  I've seen it in other items I've downloaded recently, and those items also don't show up when I filter for cc only, but they do show up when I filter for store stuff.  And some store content doesn't come with a store tag, or any tag at all.

Did you get a chance to look at the thread I made on the officials?  A few posters had suggestions there too.  It would be great if you could respond there, even if to say those aren't the couches you're looking for.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984214/wcif-a-particular-couch-new-thread-for-tempsqua

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 16 of 18 (256 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, have replied to that one now. Checked a couple of times since you made it but was never any reply and kind of forgot to keep checking sorry!! 

Message 17 of 18 (254 Views)

★★★ Guide

If CC, sometimes items get miscatagorized.But I don't know if that's why the store icon shows up on it.

Expansion/Stuff pack items shouldn't have a store icon.So if you remembered a store icon, it most likely isn't a pack item.

@puzzlezaddict 

My pleasure.Though I'm afraid, I'm out of ideas XD

And I misread the first post and thought they were trying to find that particular couch lol

Message 18 of 18 (247 Views)