Can’t find Electronic Art folder Windows 10 (laptop)

by pandalover3366

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t find Electronic Art folder Windows 10 (laptop)

★ Novice

I recently downloaded sims 4. And I have CC downloaded but I can’t find my Electronic Arts Folder can somebody help me please? It’s a HP laptop and it’s Windows 10 (I think)

Message 1 of 14 (17,411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t find Electronic Art folder Windows 10 (laptop)

★★★ Newbie
@pandalover3366 I had the same issue. I realized that I had to boot the game (The Sims 4) once in order for the Electronic Arts folder to show up in my documents. It wasn't there before.

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (16,715 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@pandalover3366

Path to this folder :
Users/User/Documents/Electronic Arts /The Sims4 -( inside is saves folder. mods folder and so on...)
Click on "This PC"
then click on your C Drive, which looks like this for example -- Acer ( C : ) (Without spaces) --
If you've clicked on it, then you'll see a bunch of folders, Some with program files, etc..
Click on the folder that says 'Users'
then once you've done that, click on the one folder that has your PC's name on it, then click on Documents after the PC's named folder, once you've also done that you'll be directed to some more folders, Click on Electronic Arts then Sims 4

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 14 (17,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pandalover3366 I had the same issue. I realized that I had to boot the game (The Sims 4) once in order for the Electronic Arts folder to show up in my documents. It wasn't there before.
Message 3 of 14 (16,716 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you!

Message 4 of 14 (16,231 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how do you boot the sims 4

Message 5 of 14 (16,113 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how do you boot the sims 4

Message 6 of 14 (16,111 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@londyn0902 

To start the game you can use the shortcut or open Origin and start it from the game Library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 14 (16,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For anyone who has had this issue all you have to do is start up to game. If that doesnt work then idk but it wokred for me 

Message 8 of 14 (14,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pandalover3366 Hi, did you find a solution to this problem?
i have searched my PC and have booted up the game multiple times but can still not find the folder.
please get back to me if you can
Message 9 of 14 (11,805 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@NarnM 

Please read previous answers in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 14 (11,797 Views)