Yeah I type in testingcheats true
Message 11 of 19 (434 Views)

Re: Can't enable cheats?

Hero

Do other cheats like motherlode work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 19 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I haven't tried it but I know move objects won't work that's the main one I want to work
Message 13 of 19 (428 Views)

Hero

MOO should work without testing cheats.

Did you ever use a mod or just cc clothing/objects ?

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I only download CC for clothing shoes accessories hair ect. from well known safe sites. is there an alternative place to save my backup to other than a disc or USB by chance?
Message 15 of 19 (419 Views)

Hero

Sure. Any other place than the Sims directory is fine.

Just move to your desktop. External backups are better but for trouble shooting purposes, it will do.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 19 (399 Views)

★ Novice

hope they fix it darn it, 

Message 17 of 19 (361 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hi @elfsmom  This is a REALLY old thread. As far as I know cheats have been working fine for a long time now. Is there any one in particular that is giving you trouble? It might be best to start a new topic and give as many details as you can, including which platform are you using, is it affecting all of your households/ saves or just one, what steps have you already tried to fix the issue, do you use mods/CC, etc. Good luck I hope this helps :D

Message 18 of 19 (352 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

I'm going to lock this thread since it's a few years old. If you need help with an issue like this please post a new thread. 

Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 19 of 19 (349 Views)