Can't enable cheats?

by G00MBA1

Original Post

Can't enable cheats?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Recently I haven't been able to enable cheats. When I type in the command to turn them on nothing happens but it's worked in the past with CC downloaded. When the most recent update came I moved my CC to a folder outside of my EA folder. Then to see if it would help I removed them again, tried enabling cheats, sadly it didnt work. Is there a way I can fix this?
Message 1 of 19 (572 Views)

Re: Can't enable cheats?

Hero

@G00MBA1 Are you on a PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
PC
Message 3 of 19 (520 Views)

Hero

Could be a background program interfering.

Do you have any screen shot programs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I don't think so
Message 5 of 19 (510 Views)

Hero

Try if it starts if you do a clean boot: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 19 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did it and started up my game to test it but i still can't enable cheats. Im stumped i for sure thought what you recommended was going to work. 

Message 7 of 19 (496 Views)

Hero

What keyboard shortcut are you using to enable the cheats ?

Do they not work or does the cheat bar not come up at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 19 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The cheat code bar comes up but when I type in the command to enable cheats nothing happens, usually it'll say cheats enabled but it doesn't and I test to see if the cheat will work and it doesn't either.
Message 9 of 19 (486 Views)

Hero

Are you talking about testingcheats ? What are you typing to activate that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 19 (481 Views)