Re: Can't download nifty knitting on origin

by Kooleegyrl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't download nifty knitting on origin

★★★ Newbie

I put in the code to download nifty knitting but it said it couldn't finish the download, when I went into the game library it was shown it said it was unlocked but there was no download button just details

Message 1 of 10 (927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi folks,

There's no buy or download button as the pack hasn't been released yet. The pack will be released later today. Once it's due to be released, it will be purchasable and downloadable.

Hang tight and you'll see those option soon. Standard smile

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (773 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same here. All day it said learn more and now the game is not even there. 

Message 2 of 10 (888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hopefully they sort it out, am glad it isnt just my game that is like this thought i did something wrong

Message 3 of 10 (862 Views)

★★ Novice

Nor can I download it. I purchased from Amazon entered the online code in Origin and nothing. I play The Sims 4 and see it there but, it says that I need to download it to use.....yeah but how do I do that. This is the 1st time I ever had this issue. 

Message 4 of 10 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Aha, figured it out.  It doesn't actually release for another hour and 45 minutes.  Teeth bared

Message 5 of 10 (833 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, same for me. That's why I bought the code from Amazon 

Message 6 of 10 (811 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks,

There's no buy or download button as the pack hasn't been released yet. The pack will be released later today. Once it's due to be released, it will be purchasable and downloadable.

Hang tight and you'll see those option soon. Standard smile

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 10 (774 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this the case for buying the code from Amazon as well? I'll be able to download it at the release time?

Thank you for your reply! 

Message 8 of 10 (681 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Kooleegyrl,

Yes regardless of where you buy it from, you need to wait for the game itself to be released. If the game isn't release yet then the codes can't be used to download it early. I hope that makes sense.

- EA_Lanna

Message 9 of 10 (495 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it does Lanna. Thank you for your response. 

Message 10 of 10 (469 Views)