Can't download Riverview

by weirdicat

Original Post

Can't download Riverview

★★★★ Novice

Okay so Riverview is a free world on the sims 3 store, so I tried to download it and everything was going smoothly until I accidentally exited out of my browser and I was thinking "Okay, I'll just go back to the website to get it" But now I can't. I keep clicking the download button and NOTHING happens, I went on my account on the Sims 3 Store and it says that I have Riverview when I really don't. I also started up my game, and it didn't show up. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (650 Views)

Re: Can't download Riverview

Hero (Retired)

@weirdicat Does Riverview show up in the downloads tab of the launcher? It should show as a world and a file of 92.81Mb. If it does click the box and click install. If it does show and/or the file is less then 92.81Mb you will have to uninstall and try to download the world again. You could try to right click the TS3 icon in Origin and click repair game may also work.

Message 2 of 4 (637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried repairing the game, and looked through my downloads tab...it still isn't working. i also tried going back to the website but it still won't do anything whenever I click download

Message 3 of 4 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@weirdicat Is it in the downloads tab of the launcher? Worlds have to download to the launcher AND be installed. Then you should be able to select the world from the game pull down menu on the start page after the game is loaded. Worlds are tracked through thesims.com Store. Can you download anything else from the store?

Please use the tag (# plus the user name) feature to alert who you want to answer as I cover several forums.

Message 4 of 4 (617 Views)