Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

by miltonjade2

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to Gallery

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Windows 10
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I go onto Gallery it asks me to go online, then it says trying to connect, But my origin account says I'm already online so I'm not sure what to do.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't go on the gallery or see anything online.
What do you expect to see? "trying to connect" when I click connect to the internet but it never does.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, but it happens without as well.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Just posting this to make it official. Copy/pasta since I'm sure all our issue is the same.

Message 21 of 101 (958 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

The team just completed a Gallery maintenance, and the recent Gallery connection issues should hopefully be resolved now.  If you're still encountering it (EDIT: even after restarting game), please let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 101 (1,412 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Attempting to connect... forever .. Can't connect to gallery

★ Novice

I thought it was just me and I was super sad that I couldn't connect! Ive been uploading new builds to the gallery and now I can't even get on!

Message 23 of 101 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It got fixed for me, I can connect now

Message 24 of 101 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SimQARobo I just reopened my sims (After logging out of my Origin account) and now it is thankfully working.
Message 25 of 101 (1,057 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Attempting to connect... forever .. Can't connect to gallery

EA Sims Team

@Melyrocks1121 

Have you tried restarting your game?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 26 of 101 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here

Message 27 of 101 (1,034 Views)

Hero
@Francisquitalegr Are you still having issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 101 (976 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you very much, it works now

Message 29 of 101 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Tarkus8 Might be your Internet
Message 30 of 101 (954 Views)