Re: Attempting to connect... forever

by Agusiamal

Original Post

Re: Attempting to connect... forever

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been having the same problem since this morning. Yesterday I was able to connect to the gallery without any problems. Again EA servers' issues?

Message 11 of 101 (1,545 Views)

Re: Why won't the sims 4 gallery connect to the internet?

★★★ Apprentice

Same for me!

Message 12 of 101 (1,506 Views)

Connecting online

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs and Seasons.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I go onto Gallery it asks me to go online, then it says trying to connect, But my origin account says I'm already online so I'm not sure what to do.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't go on the gallery or see anything online.
What do you expect to see? "trying to connect" when I click connect to the internet but it never does.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This keeps happening when I go on gallery. My wifi is on and its good and my origin account says I'm online.

Message 13 of 101 (1,506 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Gallery

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and I cannot do anything, I tried repairing the game and everything but nothing works. So annoying!!

Message 14 of 101 (1,506 Views)

Re: Connecting online

★★ Pro

@miltonjade2  This is the second day this is happened to me and it is extremely frustrating. So I'm seconding this with my info. It's not just Mac or your specific packs.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Windows 10
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I go onto Gallery it asks me to go online, then it says trying to connect, But my origin account says I'm already online so I'm not sure what to do.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't go on the gallery or see anything online.
What do you expect to see? "trying to connect" when I click connect to the internet but it never does.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, but it happens without as well.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 15 of 101 (1,492 Views)

Re: oops, something has gone wrong! please try again later! SIMS 4

★★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing this issue as well, started a few days ago. I took the mods out of my game, I tried repairing my game, I have online access checked, I have no proxy checked in control panel, I am also online with Origin. So, I don't know why this is an issue all of a sudden, it was working fine last week, even with my mods in the game. I did send a private message to you with the file. Didn't know how to attach a file in private message though.

Message 16 of 101 (1,480 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure they are just having server issues by checking https://downdetector.com/status/the-sims-4/ and the forum

Message 17 of 101 (1,478 Views)

Hero
Merged a few threads together for the current issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 101 (1,464 Views)

Re: Sims 4 stuck in offline mode

★ Novice

I am having the same issue, however im running origin on a mac

Message 19 of 101 (1,430 Views)

Cannot Connect to Gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've been having the issue where my game cannot connect to the gallery, where it tries to constantly connect online but is stick just loading. No error message or anything, it started a few days ago during the weekend. Before that, the gallery was working just fine, I am connected online through origin. I've also checked my control panel and proxy is unchecked, I even tried repairing my game, still didn't work. I have checked all the posts connected to this issue and none of the solutions have worked for me. I even tried doing a factory reset of my game and now I'm getting "unable to go online: one or more of the sims online services are currently offline. Try again later." Never got that before, so I don't know if this is considered progress.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Windows 10
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Just started, was doing "attempting to connect" and loading forever before for two days
What is your current game version number? most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except for Tiny Living, Realm Of Magic, Strangerville, & My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into the sims 4 and click on gallery, then click go online
What happens when the bug occurs? I can go to my library and see it, but I can't see anything else in the gallery
What do you expect to see? The game saying connected to the internet
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? yes, but took them out before trying steps
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 20 of 101 (1,431 Views)