Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: can't finish quest

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't complete into the future task???

★★ Novice

Someone please help me! I'm trying to check the lotto records for the future guy but I can't because he gave me this same quest before. I have already checked the records and it won't let me check again. It says that I have to buy a winning lotto ticket in the present world. So I went back and bought not one, but three and it still does not work. I have tried deleting and replacing the town hall but that won't work. I can't go back to an earlier save file because I accidentally overwrote this one like five times in a row... How do I finish this quest??

Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't complete into the future task???

★★★★ Guide
I think you have the wrong forum @AndreSchilder This one is for The Sims Mobile.
Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't complete into the future task???

Champion

@AndreSchilder 

This is a Sims 3 question not Sims Mobile. 

After buying a lottery ticket you need to wait until the actual drawing before you again travel to the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.
Message 3 of 5 (134 Views)
Highlighted

can't finish quest

★★ Novice

Someone please help me! I'm trying to check the lotto records for the future guy but I can't because he gave me this same quest before. I have already checked the records and it won't let me check again. It says that I have to buy a winning lotto ticket in the present world. So I went back and bought not one, but three and it still does not work. I have tried deleting and replacing the town hall but that won't work. I can't go back to an earlier save file because I accidentally overwrote this one like five times in a row... How do I finish this quest??

Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)
Highlighted

Re: can't finish quest

@AndreSchilder  I merged your new post with your existing thread.  Please see jpkarlsen's answer above.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (74 Views)
Twitter Stream