Re: Can't clear up space for sims 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Can't clear up space for sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi this is for @crinrict

Hi remember me this is Tajaex I finally got my new computer its A small dell pc its pretty slow. Alright to point I'm trying to download the sims 4 using origin I keep clearing space but it keeps going back up and up i cleared as much as I can I even tried searching it on youtube but its not working at all for me.For example...1.46gb GOES ALL THE WAY UP TOO 3.46gb

Send help

Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The download takes up space once it is downloaded that will stop until next time you download something.

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright here it is...but I haven't started it yet because I have no space and I keep deleting stuff

Message 3 of 5 (193 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You have 28GB drive space with 8GB free. There is no way you will be able to install the sims 4 and even if you could both the CPU and graphics are below minimum requirements. This PC will be able to do email, browsing the internet and some school homework. It will not be able to run any 3D games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay thanks anyway!

Message 5 of 5 (182 Views)