Can’t change colour(grass) on the ground.

by Cha9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t change colour(grass) on the ground.

★★ Novice

Haven’t played for many months, and started the game again. After upgrades it all seemed fine until I tried to change colour(grass) on the ground.. It didn’t work! The new terrain-things are perfect and everything else works. 

But when I “use the brush-thing” nothings happens! I can move the cursor around, change size on the brush and type of grass but nothing happens when I click on the ground.

I can’t figure it out and I tried to reload the game, change world, change household - the problem is everywhere.

I have no mods or anything else.

Anyone else with the same problem?

/Vicky from Sweden

Message 1 of 3 (2,468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t change colour(grass) on the ground.

Hero

Hi @Howellllll11 and @Cha9

this is an open issue for integrated graphics chips.

Please click me too on the first post of this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Terrain-Paint-not-working-integrated-graphics-chips/m-p/7...

Turning off laptop mode might help but it can hurt your performance.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,449 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

It started happening to me after an update (terrain update) and now all terrain paints will not show up. My game allows me to undo the terrain paint but I cannot see the paint that I have put down. Please fix it’s extremely annoying

Message 2 of 3 (2,463 Views)

Hero

Hi @Howellllll11 and @Cha9

this is an open issue for integrated graphics chips.

Please click me too on the first post of this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Terrain-Paint-not-working-integrated-graphics-chips/m-p/7...

Turning off laptop mode might help but it can hurt your performance.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (2,450 Views)