Can't buy sim points says credit and security number wrong?

by Meg79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't buy sim points says credit and security number wrong?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been trying to buy a sim point bundle (the starfish points bundle on the sims3.com store) so I can then go and buy Sunlit Tides but when I enter my billing info and click next I get an error message saying my credit card and security numbers are wrong...I know they are not.. I check and double check for errors before submitting. This has been going on for days now.    Confusedmileysad:

and no I don't want to buy points via origin because A) the bundle I want isn't available there and B) I heard/read about people who are getting billed more than once when they choose to go with that option.

Can someone please please help? I don't want to miss the bundle or the sale price on the gold edition of Sunlit Tides

Thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't buy sim points says credit and security number wrong?

Hero

There are many people having issue with their account. You need to contact Customer Support to see wha'ts wrong with yours.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (681 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't buy sim points says credit and security number wrong?

Hero

There are many people having issue with their account. You need to contact Customer Support to see wha'ts wrong with yours.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (682 Views)