Re: Can't Redeem Bonus Expansion Codes for The Sims 3 on the website.

by roberta591

Original Post

Can't Redeem Bonus Expansion Codes for The Sims 3 on the website.

★★★★★ Newbie

The problem is that I put the codes in, I tick the I have read the terms box and it loads infintetely and never verifies if I have recieved the game's expansion. The 16 bit codes are the ones I'm referring to.

Message 1 of 6 (444 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KaisarFranz  Need some basic information to start. Is your computer a pc or mac? Are you trying to get the bonus content or the expansion pack itself? There is a section in thesims3.com store where you can download the bonus items  but you have to have the pack registered to download the bonus items. Are you trying to redeem the codes in thesims3.com site - my page - redeem code? Are you trying to redeem the code in Origin? Where did you buy the packs?

Message 2 of 6 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello.

My computer is a PC and it was the codes for the expansion packs itself with the 16 part code and not the 20 like on Origin.

I'm not sure about registering anything, the instructions were to input the game codes into the redeem part on my account details on the Sims3Store. I have several expansions so it would be good to have a fix! Sometimes they just load infinetely and sometimes they just say the code is invalid but for the most part it just loads until a time out. 

Message 3 of 6 (424 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KaisarFranz  Expansion packs like PETS should have a 5 part of 4 characters on the sheet. Store items like worlds (Barnicle Bay) have a 4 part 4 character code. Where did you buy the packs?

Message 4 of 6 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Instant gaming. Their instructions were that the codes were for reedeeming in the store on my account and they are much smaller that the ones for Origin. 

Message 5 of 6 (404 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KaisarFranz  I'm looking at the sheet that came with my Supernatural expansion pack and the sheet has 5 groups of 4 characters that need to be redeemed. This code can be used in Origin (you do have Origin right?) or in thesims3.com site my page - my account - register a game. You will see there are 5 boxes to enter 4 characters. Store items like worlds have 4 groups of 4 characters and are enter in thesims3.com - my page - my account - redeem a code. If you are buying an expansion pack (as I don't know what you bought) this is an issue you need to contact the reseller if you are having issues with the code you received. Please refer to their site about code issues. Why would some packs only work in Europe? But the pack I looked at said to use redeem a code if it had 4 groups. If you still have issues you will have to contact the reseller.

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)