Can't Pick Up Trash?

by JustPatricia

Original Post

Can't Pick Up Trash?

★ Apprentice

Sims 4 - have trash outside, a trash compacter inside and a garbage can outside. But a glass outside on the lawn can't be thrown away. Message says I need a garbage can or a sink, both of which I have. What the heck?

Message 1 of 4 (8,642 Views)

Re: Can't Pick Up Trash?

Hero (Retired)

where did you get the compactor from ? as the sims only have thrash bins and waste baskets they need one waste basket in the kitchen or any room indoors and the wheelie bin outdoors

did you try drag the glass to the sink and drop it there ? or replace the bins with a small indoor one and a large outdoor one

Message 2 of 4 (8,630 Views)

★ Apprentice

The trash compactor is in the kitchen trash bins items. I think it was $1200 or $1400.

Message 3 of 4 (8,625 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

i just got online i'll go see inngame and see what can be done about this *fingers crossed*

edit to add yeah i thought it was that one as i  have that on in my kitchen AND the whellie bin outside i find if i click on the nano bin there are no interactions on the bins on it BUT if i direct a a sim i just did in the game on a plate of leftovers have the sim cleanup he scraped the plate off into the nano waiting see if they leave aglass lying around will edit this again with an update to see what happens

edit edit had sim drink milk left the glass outside clicked on the glass the option to clean up is there OR i could drag and drop it to either  bin

hmmm if you can't drag and drop it or the sim has no option to clean up then try sell those two bins paly a moment or two save the game exit out load up buy new bins the same ones and see if they work again

Message 4 of 4 (8,618 Views)