Re: Can't Move Items From Fridge and Sim Will Not Eat Items

by Tkilroy36

Original Post

Can't Move Items From Fridge and Sim Will Not Eat Items

★★ Novice

I am having a problem getting a my sims to eat certain items from the fridge and even dragging the item from the fridge. I can click open and tell the sim to get a serving of a certain item (items I even have 4 or 5 of) and the sim will say it cannot do so (even without obstacles from getting to the fridge). This happens in both get leftovers and selecting a certain item. I also cannot drag these items out of the fridge. Other items in the fridge do not do that.

Message 1 of 2 (649 Views)

Re: Can't Move Items From Fridge and Sim Will Not Eat Items

★ Guide

don't know if your problem is the same as mine, i have no cc or mods, but after the june update & ea having 'this item cannot be sold or deleted' on the food,some old foods in my fridge b4 the patch are stuck in there,some old foods did work but didn't have an expire time so 1 piece of cake fed 4 sims in house cause the plate never emptied. I had 2 click the sim 2 stop eating when full then had another sim eat till full.

i took out all fruits,fish,plates that i could take out into sim inventory then sold the fridge&bought new 1,if you have the same situation caused by patch that might work for you. The other thing to do is put fridge items you can move in inventory, then use the evict button,load house sell&buy new fridge then move them back in 

Message 2 of 2 (588 Views)