Can’t Get Online Sims 4 Windows 10

by graciirawr

Original Post

Can’t Get Online Sims 4 Windows 10

★★★ Newbie

So I’ve tried everything at this point. I’ve rebooted my wifi, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I’ve removed all mods, & I’ve tried the help given at this link —> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Can-t-Go-Online/m-p/8146310#M149400

Every time I try to get online to the gallery or to even see what I’ve put on the gallery, The loading sign spins for one second stops on one side and freezes. after a minute or so it will say that I could not connect to the gallery and I have the options to try again or cancel. when I try again the whole game freezes. Help PLEASE I’ve been trying to fix this for weeks. !! this wasn’t an issue until relatively recently. May have happened with the most recent patch? I have absolutely no clue and I’m not really good at computers.

Message 1 of 3 (304 Views)

Re: Can’t Get Online Sims 4 Windows 10

★★★ Novice

Having this issue as well. Was working fine and then it suddenly stopped and now no matter what I do, my game won’t connect.

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

Re: Can’t Get Online Sims 4 Windows 10

★★★★★ Newbie
@graciirawr I am having the same issue, If anyone has a solution please tell me because I got the Sims 4 on my PC yesterday and the Gallery is not working.
Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)