Can't Find Product Code

by cadentheawesome9

Original Post

Can't Find Product Code

★★★★★ Newbie

I got this game a couple years ago, installed it on Windows 7, and played it very often. Since it had been installed already, I threw away the manual, which had the product code on it. I just recently installed Windows 10 on my computer, and it needs the product code again. I heard that it is on the box, I just don't know where to look... Help!!

Message 1 of 4 (225 Views)

Re: Can't Find Product Code

You have already registered the game yourself and are trying to reinstall the game
The game does not need to be registered again. Login in the Origin Client with the Email/PW you first registered the game on and download and install the game from there. The game only needs to be registered once and you won't need the code again after your initial registration. This is true for both the DVD and the download version. You can skip the activation step on reinstalling.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you, but the game isn't showing up in "My Games." All that's showing up is "Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo."

Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)

Try these:

The game no longer shows up in Origin

Try the following things: 

• Restart Origin.
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the user name. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
  • Reinstall Origin.
  • Restart your router/modem.
  • Make sure the game isn't hidden by accident. To check, put the filter to Hidden Games. If it's there, right-click on the game to unhide ((click on the spoiler below to view an exemplary screenshot))
    Spoiler
    medium.jpg
  • Get in touch with an EA Game Advisor

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (207 Views)