Can't Delete or Upload To The Exhange

by AutumnLeaves4444

Original Post

Re: Can't Delete or Upload To The Exhange

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, just saw you latest. tried 11.32 p.m. 22 October 2019 No error.  Thanks.

Message 21 of 35 (1,253 Views)

★ Novice

So sorry, forgot to reply! About a week ago, the script error disappeared along with the Exchange working again. Thank you!! Though I noticed earlier today that the same "facebook" script error appears again every time the launcher is opened. I was able to upload to the exchange though so for that, I am thankful! Standard smile Just wanted to reply about the error showing up again today, but it has not affected the game or the exchange. 

Message 22 of 35 (1,218 Views)

★★ Pro

I was creating a new Sims 3 folder earlier today, (this morning) as I do every few months to keep things running smoothly. I did get the Facebook script error that a few have mentioned recently when I opened up the Sims 3 launcher.

However, when I went to open the launcher to grab a photo of the error, it didn't give me any errors and seems to be working normally.

I don't use the Exchange, so I am unsure if that's still having issues or not. Though it sounds like from what I've been reading that's been fixed. Standard smile

Message 23 of 35 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont, nor have I ever created in the exchange or uploaded/downloaded anything from the exchange.... however, I, too, am getting this facebook error. ..... doesnt matter if I click yes or no, it keeps comng back at launch.

-Bee

Message 24 of 35 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've actually been getting this error, though it also happens when I am in game whenever I try to sign in to my account. It seems to be preventing me from doing so. when I sign in, it loads, accepts it, then shows me the error and brings me back to the login screen.

Message 25 of 35 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since my communication of 22 October 2019, I too have been having the scrip error.  I just select the 'no' button on continue with loading the game.  It is of no importance to me while I can play The Sims 3, however, it may be to others.  It is annoying though.

Message 26 of 35 (922 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Hi, I've just tried to open Sims 3 for the first time in a while and I am getting this script error. Unfortunately, however, it is preventing the game from actually starting. I click the play button and then everything just goes to the desktop. My computer still thinks the Sims 3 is running though. So I don't know what's going on. 

Message 27 of 35 (898 Views)

★★ Pro

After I thought it was fixed a few weeks ago the Facebook script error is back.

I went to install some store content into my newly made Sims 3 folder and found as soon as I loaded the Sims 3 launcher, the script error appeared.

FacebookScript.jpg

The error appears every time I open the launcher, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with if I'm installing anything.

I'm assuming that it's the same for those who are trying to use it to login or upload to the exchange.

Message 28 of 35 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to create a new folder for sims 3 but the error still showed up. I also uninstalled the whole game and installed it again. unfortunately the script error showed again. my sims 3 is on the Steam by the way.

Message 29 of 35 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the facebook script error as well. Has there been a fix for this yet?

Message 30 of 35 (722 Views)