Can't Connect to Gallery In-game (6/16/2020)

by whubble1817

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 Gallery is not connecting.

★★ Novice
@FitoBoy13 saw that before on my origin client too, but it was already default off. So I don't think it was directly from that unless they didn't section off who was opted in or not properly.
Message 61 of 75 (768 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mines working now too - but for how long hahaha.....

Message 62 of 75 (901 Views)

★ Novice

Keep trying but it just won't connect. Was fine for a short time yesterday and went down. Ignored it and now that I wanna post a build it won't connect, lol. 

Message 63 of 75 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here! I managed to access it from the main menu page when I loaded the game up but it won't load in build mode. Haven't tried it in live mode yet but I just get a blank page on the 'My Library' section and the rest won't load. It just carries on 'loading' but doesn't actually do anything. I've removed mods and cc, restarted my PC, reloaded the game, basically the same as everyone else!

Message 64 of 75 (831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried everything too! repairing game removing mods and all that! still wont work. Hopefully this get fixed soon!

Message 65 of 75 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Not to rant, but this not being able to connect to the gallery has been going on for a couple days, and I'm really disappointed in EA for not saying FN nothing about what's going on, if servers are down, someone got drunk on the job and destroyed the servers, or the building blew the F up and destroyed the servers - nothing, I think that's irresponsible of them.  Come on EA at least say "we're working on it and don't know what the FN issue is- but be patient."

Message 66 of 75 (795 Views)

Re: Can't Connect to Gallery In-game (6/16/2020)

★★★★ Apprentice

UPDATE: A few hours ago it worked again after I restarted my game but now it's not working again. It's 10pm (22:00 CEST) in my era right now.

Message 67 of 75 (740 Views)

★ Guide

So mine finally connected this morning and has stayed connected all day.

Message 68 of 75 (686 Views)

★★★ Guide

It has been working on and off for me since this started. But what I found and not sure.. is that if you start origin first. let it load then start the Sims4. Not sure if it is a fluke but I logged off for a short time. then went to log back in, and it would not connect. So I closed out of the sims and origin. then logged into Origin first then Sims I have had better luck. not sure if it is a fluke but if others who are also having issues with the galley not loading, Try it .. Close the sims and origin, then log into origin then the sims. and see if that works consistently for you.

Message 69 of 75 (677 Views)

★ Apprentice

@RavenLure  what you posted, seemed to work for me as well.  I completely signed out of Origin and logged back in, loaded S4 and Viola! got the gallery.  Thank you!

Message 70 of 75 (665 Views)