Can't Connect to Gallery In-game (6/16/2020)

by whubble1817

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 Gallery is not connecting.

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  It just sits there and spins "Attempting to Connect".  Uggg.  Very frustrating.

Message 11 of 75 (2,440 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Gallery is not connecting.

★★★★ Novice

I also get the "Attempting to connect" message, plus my library is just blank. NOT happy about this.

Message 12 of 75 (2,421 Views)

•the sims will not go online•

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

so the sims won't go online...I've tried everything..I'm wondering if the servers are down 

things I've tried

•updating

•restarting

•repairing 3 times

•made sure origin was online

my internet is working fine 

I don't have any cc in my game.

is there anything you can do to help? ~lilly Devil

Message 13 of 75 (1,983 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to Gallery

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai @SimQARobo Can't login to the gallery with chrome or any other browser.  My account says I am logged in on EA but the gallery will not let me login no matter what.  I also can not connect to the gallery in my game.  If I am online in origin shouldn't my gallery already be online in the game also?    Getting really tired of this issue happening all the time with the game, it is beyond annoying.

Message 14 of 75 (2,010 Views)

Re: Can't Connect to Gallery In-game (6/16/2020)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue for 2 nights now. When I try to access the gallery from the game's home page, I have a popup spinning saying it's trying to connect but it never ends successfully. Just never ends at all. I tried also from one of my save files and it didn't work too, even right now.

Message 15 of 75 (2,343 Views)

★ Guide

I am also having this issue.  The Origin Client is working, but the Gallery won't connect since I updated the game today.

Message 16 of 75 (2,271 Views)

No connection for my gallery or shared items

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle,Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff,Stangerville, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to work, Magic Real, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration pack and Grims Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Really not sure. I log in to see what is new does not matter from the loading screen or in-game. The gallery reads offline and so does my shared items. Now my Library sometimes rarely does that compared to the galleries.
What happens when the bug occurs? It comes up to connect or not to connect. Please see the images I have attached.
What do you expect to see? To see the Galleries
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This started today. The first time, I took out a mod that this is known to happen with, so I removed it. I still got the same connect message. So I did a repair.. still nothing... I restarted my computer, it worked... UNTIL I exited out for a time and came back to have it happen all over again.

I took out all mods and CC......... nothing...

Did a repair without mods and CC....works...

I put the mods and CC back in and it works...

Now doing all this will get old after a while, just so I can get on the gallery and to view my shared items.

I have done nothing to change the settings. BUT I did notice that EA is doing something ( another image attachment) maybe this has nothing to do with it, or it could inadvertently.  I do not know. But I would not like to have to do repairs and restarts of my computer each time I exit the game.

Oh, the first time was after I turned on my computer from it being off overnight and the second time I just logged out of sims to run to the store, without turning off the computer.

Message 17 of 75 (2,006 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@whubble1817 I am having the same issue and also tried all of the above with no luck
Message 18 of 75 (2,244 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery and Library not working!!!

★★★ Pro

I also have this problem as well I thought my computer had broke.

Message 19 of 75 (2,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

that twitter post (about them doing maintenance) is from January 16th 

I also came here hoping someone had any idea what was going on. I hope it’s fixed soon 😫 I wish there was a way to report in game because I worry they don’t even know there is a problem 😑

Message 20 of 75 (2,231 Views)