Re: Sims 4 Gallery and Library not working!!!

by Jessycaz

Original Post

Re: Can't Connect to Gallery In-game (6/16/2020)

★ Apprentice

I was having the same issue. I tried everything that was listed there and then I decided that I would just download everything from the gallery web page. I did (having to sign in there) and then when I logged into my game I was connected to the gallery there. I don't know if that was the problem or not but it might work as that was the only thing that I had done since I last tried to connect last time.

Message 71 of 75 (1,261 Views)

★★ Novice

It's working again for me without changing anything. Wondering

Message 72 of 75 (1,229 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery and Library not working!!!

★★ Guide

Same here! I wouldn't mind the gallery being down for a little while, I know servers can be busy or under maintenance, but my library shouldn't have this problem!

Message 73 of 75 (1,100 Views)

★★ Novice

Is the problem solved? I have the same issue too. I tried everything and still no go.

Message 74 of 75 (912 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking as solution for visibility

Hi folks, 

If you're experiencing Gallery connection issues, could you please visit this thread and try the troubleshooting tips in the opening post: [READ FIRST] Status of the Gallery.If the troubleshooting steps helped or if you found the opening post helpful remember to drop some XP the OP's way.  If the connectivity issues persist after trying those steps please drop a post in that thread with more information. This thread will be locked in the meantime. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 75 of 75 (15,576 Views)