Re: Can't Connect to Gallery In-game (6/16/2020)

by Alexeele

Original Post

★★★ Novice

It's still not working for me either. This is so annoying! It's been hours!

Message 41 of 75 (1,034 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@bethanypro Same. 11:40pm CST and it still won't connect for me. Just the never ending spinner when trying to connect.
Message 42 of 75 (1,027 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me, it's 11:52 CST where I am but gallery just spins with Attempting to Connect, no error or timeout. My Origin is updated and online, but can't connect to gallery in game.

Message 43 of 75 (1,012 Views)

★ Apprentice

It seems after Origin  did their update on Tuesday, I can not get on-line to the Gallery.  1:00am EST now lol.   Hopefully later?

Message 44 of 75 (1,004 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@xavikaer Same with me, just infinite loading.

I don't think its server related. Because I'm in western Europe and it's still not fixed for me.
Message 45 of 75 (883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

(Update: LOL 1:10am now.. It suddenly works again. Um. yay? not sure what the issue was but it seems to be fine. I just refreshed what seems like a billion times.)
it's 1:04am PST for me now, same issue. my gallery was working fin this afternoon! & in the morning it worked as well. but currently still down. I tried restarting/repairing & all the fun things. No change yet. hopefully it fixes soon.

Message 46 of 75 (873 Views)

★★★★ Novice

4.15 am EST it's working. 4.23 am EST it's not working. It'd be nice if they at least told us there was maintenance or something.

Message 47 of 75 (853 Views)

Re: No connection for my gallery or shared items

★★★ Guide

I guess mine was combined with someone else's now.. must of missed that post. But last night it was working properly.. but I log back in this morning still the same issue .. cannot access the gallery.  I am not going to try to fiddle with it to get it to work each time. But those might have been flukes. who knows. but this is getting a bit frustrating.

Message 48 of 75 (749 Views)

★★★ Novice

After almost 20 hours i repaired my game and now the gallery is up and running for me

Message 49 of 75 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Same for me since yesterday; Gallery not loading. Also had a mini heart attack when my library didn’t load. I restarted the game and my heart beat normally again when my library loaded properly, but still can’t access the gallery.
Message 50 of 75 (675 Views)