Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Can't connect to Gallery/upload Sims

by JessicaF2004123

Original Post

Re: No connection for my gallery or shared items

★★★ Apprentice

I can’t connect to the gallery either (I’m on a Mac) and I have no cc or mods 😔 I hope they fix it soon!

Message 21 of 75 (1,208 Views)

Re: Can't Connect to Gallery In-game (6/16/2020)

★★★ Novice

It just came back right now for me. I was in game and tried for the 5th time just to see if it was back and it worked. 

Message 22 of 75 (1,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@mushmooony
You are not alone. No player in the world will enter the Gallery now. There was information that from 16 to 22 June will be technical work on Origin, but no one was warned that this would also include a lack of connection with the Gallery

Edit : 

It is working now, 

Go to the origin and if you will have information that new Origin update is available, click on it.
Then try to launch the game from Origin

Message 23 of 75 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has anyone found a solution to fixing it? i’ve tried for over 5 hours and nothing seems to work. ive done just about everything...

Message 24 of 75 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Mine still isn’t working 😕 My origin is up to date and I’m not in the technical preview version of origin anymore (I opted out a few hours ago when this all first started. I’ve tried restarting my computer (mac) and game multiple times and nothing 😔

Message 25 of 75 (1,433 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Alexeele

Try to restart your computer.
Another thing is that different EA servers support different regions of the world. Perhaps EA enables these options in turn on different servers. I live in northern Europe.
Message 26 of 75 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Novice

i’m also in northern europe and i tried to restart and it’s still not working, hopefully it will be up soon

Message 27 of 75 (1,411 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still isn't working for me, either. I'm in NA.

Message 28 of 75 (1,370 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Can't connect to Gallery/upload Sims

★★★★★ Newbie
@Tarkus8 I've seen that everyone had this problem a month ago, this started for me now. My sister is playing right now and I can't play since it won't connect im so confused.
Message 29 of 75 (1,183 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Gallery not available in-game to me in Australia either at the moment..

Message 30 of 75 (1,303 Views)