Can't Access Sims 3 Forums Because I'm Not A Game Registered User [Origin Digital Downloads]

by NewXSaber

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Access Sims 3 Forums Because I'm Not A Game Registered User [Origin Digital Downloads]

★★★★ Novice

I've just recently bought Generations, Supernatrual, Seasons and University Life through Orgins' Sale, had no problem redeeming my bonus content. But when I tried registering my game from My Page I keep geting invalid code. I tried all my product codes but none of them work. I can't use my Base Game code because my brother already has it registered. WTH EA? Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 8 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Access Sims 3 Forums Because I'm Not A Game Registered User [Origin Digital Downloads]

★★★ Pro

Clear your internet browser history, Use firefox or IE. Chrome and Safari sometimes have issues on the sims 3 web. Log into the sims 3 web see if that works. If not change your password in origin. Some say this works for kicking in the sync.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (338 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't Access Sims 3 Forums Because I'm Not A Game Registered User [Origin Digital Downloads]

★★★ Pro

use the same email and password for origin and the sims 3 web. They sync together and your games will atomatically register.

Message 2 of 8 (341 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am all my expansions are still grayed out Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 8 (337 Views)

★★★ Pro

Clear your internet browser history, Use firefox or IE. Chrome and Safari sometimes have issues on the sims 3 web. Log into the sims 3 web see if that works. If not change your password in origin. Some say this works for kicking in the sync.

Message 4 of 8 (339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can't believe clearing history actually worked Confusedmileysurprised: 

Message 5 of 8 (321 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yep!! The sims forum is funny like that. I constantly have to clear my browser after buying simpoints so they will show up. Now you know for future reference if anything the sims 3 web is not working for you clear your browser!

Message 6 of 8 (319 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I do, and thank you very much for your help! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 7 of 8 (316 Views)

★★★ Pro

Your very welcome!

Message 8 of 8 (311 Views)